As Yasamca Psychology; The privacy and security of your private life and personal data are among our top priorities. This text; Çiğdem Alper, as “data controller”, is responsible for fulfilling our disclosure obligation arising from Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”). It is designed to inform you about your personal data.
Yasamca Psychology; ensuring the accuracy and up-to-dateness of your personal data in accordance with the law and honesty rules under all circumstances; processes, transfers for specific, clear and lawful purposes and in a way that is connected, limited and proportionate to the purpose for which they will be processed; store for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation, and dispose of them safely by taking the necessary precautions at the end of the period.
Necessary technical and administrative measures are taken and implemented in order that your personal data, which is processed, transferred and stored by Yaşamca Psychology, is not exposed to unauthorized access, lost, disclosed or damaged in the environments where they are stored.
Conditions for processing special categories of personal data
ARTICLE 6 – (1) The race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance, clothing, membership in associations, foundations or unions, health, sex life, conviction and security measures-related data of individuals, as well as biometric and genetic data are special categories of personal data.
(2) Processing of special categories of personal data without explicit consent of the data subject is prohibited.
(3) Personal data other than health and sex life data listed in the first paragraph may be processed without obtaining the explicit consent of the data subject in cases prescribed by laws. Health and sex life-related personal data may be processed without obtaining the explicit consent of the data subject only by persons or authorized institutions and organizations who are under obligation to keep such information confidential, and for purposes of protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and their financing.
(4) In the processing of special categories of personal data, it is mandatory to take additional measures determined by the Board.
Transfer and Purposes of Transfer of Personal Data to Domestic/Abroad
Your personal data may be transferred/shared with third parties with whom we collaborate and receive services from within the country, legally authorized public institutions and organizations, and individuals and institutions permitted by relevant legislation, provided that sufficient and effective measures are taken in accordance with the personal data transfer conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698 and in the legislation, in order to carry out our activities and improve the quality of our services.
In this context, your personal data may be transferred/shared with:
- Authorized public institutions and organizations, including the Social Security Institution, which are authorized by law to obtain information and request your personal data,
- Lawyers, auditors, digital forensic experts, cyber security consultants, tax advisors and other third parties with whom we receive consultancy and services within the scope of fulfilling legal obligations,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions, as well as authorized public institutions and organizations such as courts and enforcement offices,
- Our banks and tax consultants to enable payment and invoicing processes to be carried out,
- Tax offices for the fulfillment of tax obligations, and invoices and collection receipts to be shared with the authorized personnel of the Ministry of Treasury and Finance during tax inspections,
- Our business partners who provide, operate, or provide services for our information technology infrastructure, and service providers,
- And other natural and legal persons for whom data transfer is mandatory, within the scope of legal reasons and in accordance with the procedures determined by the law.
In addition, in cases where it is necessary to use social media accounts, digital storage areas, email accounts, and similar tools that are necessary to comply with the technological developments of the era and to continue providing consultancy services, your personal data may be transferred abroad to the individuals and institutions that are the owners of these platforms and service providers located abroad with your explicit consent.
Storage and Destruction of Personal Data
Your personal data is stored for the periods required by Life Psychology to carry out its activities or to fulfill legal obligations, and is destroyed in the following cases:
- The relevant legislation provisions on which the processing is based are changed or repealed,
- The purpose requiring processing or storage ceases to exist,
- In cases where the processing of personal data is based only on explicit consent, the relevant person withdraws their explicit consent,
- The application made by the relevant person to the Institution for the deletion and destruction of their personal data within the framework of the rights of the relevant person in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK is accepted by the Institution,
- In cases where Yasamca Psychology rejects the request of the relevant person to delete, destroy or anonymize their personal data upon the request of the relevant person, or where the relevant person finds the response given by Yasamca Psychology insufficient, or where Yasamca Psychology does not respond within the period prescribed in the KVKK, and the relevant person complains to the Personal Data Protection Board and this request is deemed appropriate by the Board,
- In cases where the maximum period requiring the storage of personal data has expired and there is no condition that would justify the storage of personal data for a longer period, it is deleted, destroyed or anonymized upon the request of the relevant person or ex officio,
In the event that all of the conditions for the processing of personal data set forth in the KVKK are eliminated, personal data is destroyed ex officio or upon the request of the relevant person by Life Psychology.
Access to Personal Data and Your Rights under the KVKK
Under the KVKK, you have the right to:
- Learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- Request information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing and whether they are being used for their intended purpose,
- Learn whether your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad; if transferred, to learn the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Request the correction of incomplete or inaccurate information,
- Request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data,
- Request that the processes conducted for correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to any unfavorable results arising from the analysis of personal data by automatic systems,
- Request the compensation of damages in cases where harm arises due to the processing of personal data in violation of the KVKK.
If you want to contact us regarding your requests,
If you wish to contact us, provide feedback, or ask questions under the scope of KVKK, you can fill out the “Related Person Application Form” available online on our website or in our secretary’s office, prepared by Yaşamca Psychology, and submit it to our center at the address Yenikent Mah. Hüseyin Zeren Cad. Kapı No: 9 35430 Urla / İzmir, or you can send it by notary or as a secure electronic signature to the email addresses email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that any written applications you make on this matter will be accepted by us after verifying your identity.
Yaşamca Psychology may disclose the user’s information to third parties in limited circumstances outside the provisions of this Privacy Notice. These circumstances include cases where compliance with the mandatory legal rules enacted and in force by the authorized legal authority such as the Law, Decree Having the Force of Law, Regulation, etc., is required, the need for information in cases where an investigation or inquiry is carried out by the authorized administrative and judicial authority in accordance with the procedures, and where it is necessary to provide information to protect the rights or security of users.